- John Boos Cutting Board Dimensions: 24” x 18” x 1.5”
- Material: Walnut Wood
- Weight: 17lbs
- Sustainably Sourced: This cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid American Black Walnut Wood
- Reversible: Both sides are flat and can be used as cutting surfaces. Integrated hand grips on each end make lifting, moving and cleaning this classic, versatile board easy for all users
- Antimicrobial: Regular application of Boos Oil and cream provide an additional protective barrier, forcing bacterial fluids to bead up and reduce interaction time with the board. (Mechanical Science and Engineering research Study, 2019, U of Illinois)
- Fine Cutlery Safe: John Boos Wooden cutting boards are easier on knives than plastic boards (which can dull knives more quickly)
- The Professional Choice: Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world.
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1887.
Care & Usage
- Hand wash and dry.
- Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly (more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new) to maintain the original Boos block cream finish and beeswax.
- Use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil.
- John Boos Block Board Cream & Mystery Oil are sold separately.
- John Boos is proud to offer a 1 year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials.