Easy to Use
- Easily accessible control panel with the following functionality:
• Automatic ice making mode.
• Patented cleaning and sanitizing.
• Delay start option.
• Filter replacement warning light.
- Water filter system integrated inside machine with depth filtration and scale inhibitor.
- Lighted bin (LED light) with large opening for easy access.
- Designed to be installed into standard cabinet dimensions 15.00″ (38.00 cm) or stand alone with stainless steel top and sides standard.
- Unit ships with hinge on right, easily changed to left during installation.
- Optional drain pump easily integrates inside the machine during installation.
- Produces 53 lbs. (24 kgs.) of ice in 24 hours with storage capacity of 25 lbs. (11 kgs.)
- Individual cubes with unique octagon shape.
- 3-year commercial parts and labor warranty on entire machine.
- 1-year residential ice machine limited warranty.
Gourmet ice is popular in small boutique bars, homes, and break rooms. It’s perfectly sized for iced tea or high end drinks you don’t want diluted by quickly melting ice. Easily characterized by its cylindrical shape, gourmet ice is known to have great drink presentation because of its large size, clarity and slow melt rate. Gourmet ice has an approximate 100% ice to water ratio. Manitowoc’s gourmet ice has a unique octagonal shape and requires less ice cubes to effectively cool drinks. The great look of gourmet ice makes it perfect for hosting small gatherings, parties, or all day outdoor events.