- John Boos Block 209 Chop-N-Slice cutting board measures 18″x 12″ x 1 Inch. Boos Chop-N-Slice boards are lightweight, easy to lift and store
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1887
- This cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid Northern Hard Rock Maple. John Boos & Co has been a member of the NHLA for over 50 years, with a -Sustainability Certification
- Reversible: This cutting board can be used on either side
- Sustainable alternative to plastic boards: lightweight, versatile, will not harbor bacteria, and easier on knives than plastic cutting boards
- Antimicrobial: John Boos Northern Hard Rock Maple contain naturally occurring enzymes that kill bacteria. (Mechanical Science and Engineering research Study, 2019, U of Illinois). Regular application of Boos Oil and cream provide an additional barrier, forcing bacterial fluids to bead up and reduce interaction time with the board.
- Care/Warranty: John Boos offers a 1 year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials. To care for your Boos Board: hand wash and dry (NOT dishwasher safe). Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly, more often in dry climates and when the board is brand new. Use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil. Oil and Cream sold separately.
- The Professional Choice: Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world
John Boos Chop-N-Slice Maple Wood Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board w/ Deep Juice Groove, 8″ x 12″ x 1″