- John Boos Block R03 Maple Wood Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board measures 20 inches long, 15 inches wide and 1.5 inches thick
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1887
- Cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid Northern Hard Rock Maple Wood- widely recognized as one of finest, most durable food preparation surfaces in the world
- This board is reversible, both sides are flat and can be used as cutting surfaces. Integrated handgrips on each end make lifting, moving and cleaning this classic, versatile board easy for all users
- The “R” series cutting boards by John Boos are hearty boards that are “just right” at 1.5 inches thick. They have earned a reputation as a customer favorite in home and commercial kitchens alike
- Antimicrobial: John Boos Northern Hard Rock Maple contain naturally occurring enzymes that kill bacteria. (Mechanical Science and Engineering research Study, 2019, U of Illinois) To care for your Boos Board: hand wash and dry.
- Care/Warranty: John Boos offers a 1 year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials. To care for your Boos Board: hand wash and dry (NOT dishwasher safe). Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly, more often in dry climates and when the board is brand new.
John Boos R03 Maple Wood Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board, 20″x 15″x 1.5″