- Duratech Metal Finish
- Manitowoc exterior material has better corrosion resistance than stainless steel, is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean.
- Ergonomic Door design
- Door is angled 53 degrees to allow for easier access to the ice in the bin especially when scooping from the bottom.
- Foamed Insulated Door
- Insulates the ice bin, reduces sweat on the door, helps keep ice lasting longer.
- New Bin liner
- Polyurethane Artic Blue bin liner accentuates the crisp clear ice from a Manitowoc Ice Machine.
- New Door design
- Clever built in side grips allow you to lift the bin door from anywhere you are standing (left, right or center) even when you have just one hand free.
- New Sanitary Scoop
- Ergonomic NSF approved sanitary ice scoop included with each bin. Built-in knuckle and thumb guard. Unique molded retaining lip allows maximum scooping every time. Per scoop capacity approximately 5.3/ lbs (2.4 kg).
- Scoop Holder options
- New built-in scoop holder, keeps the ice scoop handle above the ice, or purchases the optional NSF approved External Scoop Holder Kit # K00461.
- Stay up door
- Unique cammed bin door self-latch keeps the door in the open position and keeps the employee safe when scooping ice.
- Bin & Accessories: 3 Year Parts & Labor.
IMPORTANT: This is the bin only. You will need a head to make ice. Here are the links to ice machines that are compatible (22″ heads will need an adapter). These can ship together with your order:
Manitowoc 30″ Full Dice & Half Dice Ice Machine Head$2,852.00 – $5,959.00
Manitowoc 22″ Modular Ice Cube Machines (Full Dice or Half Dice)$3,201.00 – $3,386.00
This bin can also be used with nugget ice and flake ice machines. However, most nugget and flakers are 22″ wide and will also require the 22″ to 30″ adapter.