- Duratech Metal Finish
- Manitowoc exterior material has better corrosion resistance than stainless steel, is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean.
- Ergonomic Door design
- Door is angled 53 degrees to allow for easier access to the ice in the bin especially when scooping from the bottom.
- Foamed Insulated Door
- Insulates the ice bin, reduces sweat on the door, helps keep ice lasting longer.
- New Bin liner
- Polyurethane Artic Blue bin liner accentuates the crisp clear ice from a Manitowoc Ice Machine.
- New Door design
- Clever built in side grips allow you to lift the bin door from anywhere you are standing (left, right or center) even when you have just one hand free.
- New Sanitary Scoop
- Ergonomic NSF approved sanitary ice scoop included with each bin. Built-in knuckle and thumb guard. Unique molded retaining lip allows maximum scooping every time. Per scoop capacity approximately 5.3/ lbs (2.4 kg).
- Scoop Holder options
- New built-in scoop holder, keeps the ice scoop handle above the ice, or purchases the optional NSF approved External Scoop Holder Kit # K00461.
- Stay up door
- Unique cammed bin door self-latch keeps the door in the open position and keeps the employee safe when scooping ice.
- Bin & Accessories: 3 Year Parts & Labor.
IMPORTANT: This is the bin only. You will need a head to make ice. Here are the links to ice machines that are compatible (22″ heads will need an adapter). These can ship together with your order:
Manitowoc 30″ Full Dice & Half Dice Ice Machine Head$3,280.00 – $6,555.00
Manitowoc 22″ Modular Ice Cube Machines (Full Dice or Half Dice)$3,585.00 – $3,793.00
This bin can also be used with nugget ice and flake ice machines. However, most nugget and flakers are 22″ wide and will also require the 22″ to 30″ adapter.
Manitowoc NXT Modular Nugget Ice Machines$4,082.00 – $7,574.00
Manitowoc NXT Modular Flaker Ice Machine$3,987.00 – $7,305.00