- Dimensions: 18” x 18” x 2.25”
- Material: Maple Wood
- Weight: 23lbs
- Reversible: This versatile maple cutting board features two cutting surfaces. The top side features an integrated sloped juice groove well, and the reverse side is a completely flat cutting surface. The stainless steel pan works with both sides of the cutting board to prevent countertop messes.
- Sustainably Sourced: The Boos Block wooden cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid Northern Hard Rock Maple Wood – widely recognized as one of the finest, most durable food preparation surfaces in the world.
- Durable: This wood cutting board features edge grain construction and was designed to meet the durability and food safety requirements of culinary professionals
- The Professional Choice: Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world because of their incredible craftsmanship.
- John Boos cutting boards are made in the USA: Each Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 2029
Care & Usage
- Hand wash & dry.
- Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly (more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new)
- Use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil.
- John Boos Block Board Cream & Mystery Oil are sold separately
- 1 Year Warranty: John Boos is proud to offer a one year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials